Warm greetings to the guests of our small community.
We would like to inform you that you will be entering not only a communally shared space and educational resource, but also a well looked after homely place of people’s livelihoods.
If you wish to live through an experience of working and learning along with us, there are points to be mentioned.
* Please try to enlighten any member about your arrival beforehand. Those who are just turning up may be asked to leave.
* Be aware that we are upholding a family friendly zone and have one family as resident members.
* Pleas familiarise yourself with the Agreement of Respect. Aggressive and violent behaviour will be discussed in a group or not tolerated at all depending on the incident.
* Alcohol should be avoided during the day time, and should be discretionary at all times.
* Drugs are not welcome at any time.
We want you to know that visitors can arrange to stay for a period of two weeks on a WWOLFing basis.
If you would like to join the community make this known to the group. Be sure that by the end of the week visit we will have a discussion on this matter, collectively, including yourself if you want.
Please bare in mind that though you may be a great person to live with, the community may have limited capacity, and our project itself needs people who would have it’s interest at heart.
Apart from that, we hope we will have a great time together!